View Single Post
Originally Posted by Spotfist View Post
Collect all resources? are the mines not producing all the time? or are you meant to send a transport to pick up the resources?

You mentioned earlier that you could expand to other planets, is that right? Would be awesome, would defo need to pick up all your resources then via some transport, but surely your home base you just get am all?

Let me know if I got the wrong end of the stick here

Perhaps you could click on a mine bringing up a little stats screen, letting you know how much resources are there and how long it would take to collect?
The mines are producing all the time , each mine have capacity for resources it could save , once you want , you click "collect resources" so the resources goes to your base and then you can use them . each mine will have it's own button , but what if you had 4 of each mine types (would be around 20 mines) will you be pressing them all one by one ? it would be annoying , so somewhere in the base there should be a "collect all resources" button , how about clicking on the system will popup a small info box about the system,its location and a button of collect all resources ?

Yes you will be able to expand to other planets , but those planets could be destroyed and taken over by other players , so you have to leave some ships/fleets to protect them , and any ally/friend who leaves his ships near that planet is automatically taking some resources . i wanted to have a button for those planets as well (collect resources) but what do you think is better , one button to colelct resources from those planets (as in the main base) ? or when clicking on it , a cargo ship with the resources is sent to your base (when it could be attacked as well ) ? but it would be a problem for those far-far-very-far planets (it might take a month depending )