View Single Post
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
I'm loving the device itself a lot, LOVE the new operating system even more but Verizon... ugh. I truly, truly wish I didn't bother renewing with Verizon as a carrier. Their network is technically excellent but the company fights tooth and nail to make SURE they get everything in their own best interest at the expense of everyone else and they end up pissing all over Google and us customers. I feel like I might not last until the end of my two-year contract... just pay up the penalty for leaving contract early and just go to another carrier that doesn't act so damned totalitarian. (The problem being there are very, very few national-sized carriers to choose from and they pretty much all are like that, more or less, thanks to very little regulation from the government in the name of consumers.)

The damned FCC is useless.

Anyway... as I said, Verizon crippling aside, I freaking LOVE the phone otherwise. REALLY fluid, fast and solid! Ice Cream Sandwich even fixed ALLLLLL my complaints about HID profiles--like wonderfully natural bluetooth mouse support and ALL the important keys on my bluetooth keyboards work in pretty much every terminal... like the escape, control, alt, etc. It's made my phone FAR more useful than my tablet running 2.3 (gingerbread) at this point!
Thanks! Yeah I still really want one. Will probably wait for S3 to be released and see the Nexus drop to $400 or lower (it's currently at $430) since I won't want to drop all that cash for an S3 anyway.

Someone wants to trade me their GNex for my white n9. I don't really want to give up my N9 (especially because I waited forever for it), and also because the Gnex is constantly dropping in price and I know I will get one cheaper once the S3 releases. Tempting though...

Last edited by BlackWindEXE; 2012-04-20 at 03:06.

The Following User Says Thank You to BlackWindEXE For This Useful Post: