View Single Post
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by Dongle Fongle View Post
I'm trying to get linphone working through the VOIP and Chat accounts in Settings.
After typing in username@sip.linphone.org + password + in advanced settings proxy : sip.linphone.org I can't get it to work with two acounts which work fine on a tablet and a laptop. Using it through OpenVPN also did not work. After I click on Sign In it starts loading and spinning and then it goes back to previous screen of Voip and Chat Accounts, without the yellow confirmation screen or green status appearing as in http://youtu.be/QKp0hZ9WL18?t=1m52s

I tried it on WiFi (I don't have any mobile credit right now) on three N900s which have CSSU Stable, CSSU Testing and Nokia's last official firmware.

What am I doing wrong?
Same. If I change username or password, I get yellow-notification that username-and-or-password-is-incorrect-or-something. Hence, the silent-failure-to-sign-in is not caused by wrong username or password.

Somebody who got linphone to work: care to share any tips?

Thank you. Best wishes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Per aspera ad astra...