View Single Post
Posts: 25 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Baarlo, NL
Originally Posted by allnameswereout View Post
I can only speak for my own telco, Vodafone NL. It seems they have different APNs because there are different connections configured (there are 4, in fact). But that is not the case. They have the same APN name which you can see in details: live.vodafone.com with username vodafone and password vodafone. The only difference is the default homepage. For MMS, it is http://mmsc.mms.vodafone.nl so at least in my case there is no need for a seperate ppp1 please verify in your phone settings about your case. YMMV.
I've not read the entire thread just yet, so I'm not sure if you might have had to answer this question before and I'm sorry if I'm causing a problem now, but I found your post through a search on "mms vodafone". I'm with Vodafone NL too and I'm having trouble finding the right settings.
The Vodafone site mentions a proxy port number (8799) but I'm not sure if I'm to include this in the proxy url or not, and I'm at a complete loss as to the 'advanced' settings, where I'm to enter the IP address and DNS addresses.
Needless to say I can't send or receive MMS messages at this point.
Any chance you could help a fellow Dutchman out here?