View Single Post
Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
Please don't panic.

Instead of starting dozens of doomsday threads, it would have been more useful to contact with Council.

We haven't received any notification about these systems going down, so it's more probably that it's simply problems of availability.

Maemo's wiki and Garage problems during this week happened while X-Fade was travelling, now he's looking into it. However, I'm not so sure about Meego's wiki.

If everyone starts doing their own backups, it's probably that we overload servers.

During last Council, it was decided to form a group of system administrators to take care of the infrastructure once it gets migrated, so it would be better if the backups where made by them in a coordinated and organised way.
The problem as I see it is the lack of info what exactly is going on "behind the scenes". Not to say that AFAIK merlin1991 still does not have full access to repos. And I would prefer to not overtrust Nokia to not pull the plug suddenly.

It is not about panic, we are just running out of time.

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post: