View Single Post
Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Found what was the problem: somehow the depends weren't loaded. Even though I copied depends.js to package.js it just didn't want to load.

loading build.js from app catalog did the trick... but...

still there are errors. I managed to solve some of them but now there's something I currently cannot solve

the index.html file: http://pastebin.com/pCzJTu4p

fix.js
Code:
enyo.application = "whatever"
log (still firefox, found no webkit browser with web console/dev tools)
Code:
[18:44:37.814] Use of attributes' nodeValue attribute is deprecated. Use value instead. @ file:///usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.enyo-findapps/index.html
[18:44:37.960] Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element 'selection'.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector. @ file:///usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.enyo-findapps/enyo/source/dom/dom.css:27
[18:44:38.057] findApps.AppCatalogLauncher.relaunch():  AppCatMain Launch relaunch called with param keys [object Object] @ file:///usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.enyo-findapps/enyo/source/kernel/log.js:36
[18:44:38.062] findApps.AppCatalogLauncher.launchView():  launchView viewToLoad  COUNTRYPICKER viewParams  ({modalMode:false, nextViewParams:{modalMode:false}, nextView:"default"}) windowParams  [object Object] @ file:///usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.enyo-findapps/enyo/source/kernel/log.js:36
[18:44:38.068] WARNING: Executing pending window params, but no params list found. @ file:///usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.enyo-findapps/enyo/source/palm/system/windows/manager.js:65
[18:44:38.073] inWindow is null @ file:///usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.enyo-findapps/enyo/source/palm/system/windows/windows.js:135
I suspect the warning about params is the problem here but I don't know yet how to solve it? Have you got any idea? Any help appreciated

Projects no longer actively developed: here

Last edited by marmistrz; 2012-02-14 at 17:59.