View Single Post
I love the app, but I am experiencing a bug with the 'showtimes' feature in version 0.0.8. I have already refreshed, rebooted, and uninstalled/reinstalled, but the issue remains.

First, the app's theater tab works perfectly to find my actual nearby local theaters here in Houston, Texas. The problem is with the 'showtimes' feature in the Movies tab. If I click the 'showtimes' button, it always takes me to the same incorrect list of theaters and showtimes. The 'showtimes' button has Houston listed as the selected city and the targeted movie as the movie, but the theaters that it lists are in California! If I click to the theaters tab, the city stays as Houston, but the theaters are correct. If I go back to the movies tab, then the city stays as Houston, but it's back to incorrect theaters. If I pull down to refresh the theater list in the movies tab, the app loads, but comes up with the wrong theaters again.

Even GPS selection mode leads to the same result: Theaters tab produces the correct list, while Movies tab has the same wrong list. And no matter which movie is selected, the 'showtimes' list always produces the exact same incorrect list of theaters and showtimes.

Do you have any ideas about this? Any terminal commands that would help?

Last edited by Hacker; 2012-11-19 at 18:04.

The Following User Says Thank You to Hacker For This Useful Post: