View Single Post
Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
Originally Posted by mithrandir View Post
From the shop:

"Please note that the telephony module is an integral part of the device and cannot be easily changed. Anyway until we start sourcing the modules, you can change your order to get another variant. Please send us a message for doing so."

Could you send a reminder mail before the time slot for this option closes? At least I am quite unsure regarding the modem selection.

Thanks

mith
Of course! Actually the modems are not really a risk part, they are like the contrary of risk part, with Nikolaus having good contacts to ex-Siemens-now-Gemalto. For you this means we will probably source the modems at start of production and you can (re)select your modem option even with the final payment which happens 2 weeks or so before production starts and 4 - 6 weeks before we start shipping.

Originally Posted by fidel View Post
I've place my order.

But then I read some comments here about "topping up". So I took another look and discovered its an option BEFORE you order the device but not AFTER.

Needless to say my extra money is sitting here waiting for you to make it an option.

P.S. I also have a "small" voucher that I'd like to combine with additional cash when you add the "top up" functionality.
You actually can buy the top-ups independantly of the basic products, it's just not meant to be the standard case that people would order top-ups only, that's why you find them top-ups under "accessories" in the base products' detail pages only. Click on it and choose the amount you want. It's just easier for us to handle this in one order.
Also see http://neo900.org/shop-walk-through/ - usually you order your base product (Neo900 or NeoN) and then go back shopping from cart, instead of going to checkout.
[edit] or even better: while reading and configuring (e.g. kbd layout comment) the base product, you rightmouse-click on the top-up picture to open it in a second window/tab and add it to cart there. Then you close that second window. The top-ups will already be there in your cart when you finish on main product and add it to cart as well. Then proceed to checkout

cheers
jOERG

Last edited by joerg_rw; 2015-05-20 at 16:08.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post: