View Single Post
To be honest, arguments that someone is "less" <whatever> cause there was no voting, when she/he become a Council member, is pure sophism. First of all, it's not candidate fault, that she/he was only one/amonsgt few willing to volunteer.

Second - if someone thing it's bad to not have votes, why not to propose change, that require votes every time? For now, we have some rules, and bi****ng about them being respected is out of line.

Third, it was used mainly by people, who were not able to find better "arguments" against meritum stated by SD69 - AFAIK, this infamous practice was started by former Nokia contact with Community (Marias), which makes me even more sad that it ever happened.

Anyway, it's all the past - pity, that it touched person so active in volunteering for Community - I hope that we're not to hear anything like that in future Also, I'm pretty sure, that this time we will have votes, and number of them dedicated to SD69 will be true overkill

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!