View Single Post
Posts: 45 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Hyderabad
Hello friends,

I was facing a strange problem with my Nokia N900, when I tried to unlock the device from sleep mode, the display was still black (like it was powered off or in sleep mode), I tried several times sliding the switch for display to come up but none worked. Then I removed and inserted the battery and pushed the power button, white light came up and then I saw ORANGE light blinked twice and now I cant even see Nokia logo the display was still blank (No backlight, No display), but i can hear Nokia tone, keypad light comming up when I slide the display and also the phone vibrates when i touch the screen.
Then I reflashed the device (holding 'U' key on the keyboard procedure), but still the problem exists.
Then I replaced the flex cable (which conducts the lower and upper parts of the device), and also i tried with other new display and new battery, but still i was facing the same problem(White light followed by orange light blinked twice)..!!!
Please can any one help me fix my problem...??
I forgot to mention that i have also checked the battery terminals with multimeter and it was displaying 4.72 Volts...