View Single Post
Originally Posted by GeneralAntilles View Post
Yes, I've never had an issue with metalayer-crawler in more than 2 years of tablet ownership. It's certainly not a universal problem for all tablet users.

That said, a GUI option indexing method probably wouldn't hurt (though I'm not sure of the best method for keeping this non-threatening to new users).
Sure. I get that. I read a ton of problems peope have with their GPS units in the maemo mapper thread. I never had any of those problems either. Same with the Canola threads.

Mostly it's just a show of frustration. Most non developers (normal folk) like me sometimes find simple answers to questions like "what does it do? and can I turn it off" not so simple. Most of the time our frustration is aimed at the faceless Nokia Developers who don't give the same feedback as forum members. To some of us even voting for bugs doesn't seem like it accomplishes much.

But you one of the people I do find very helpful and concise. I tend to use your responses more. Just find the "Diablo will solve that" thing a bit ... I dunno hehe I just hope it lives up to expectation.

Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
3) Bugs are rarely, if at all, intentionally designed-in (that comment was for gigabytes)
Sure. Sometimes we just need to vent.

I just take for granted the amazing amount stuff we can do with the ITT is "pushing the limits" of what the ITT was initially intended to do.

The Following User Says Thank You to gigabites For This Useful Post: