View Single Post
I would like to share some of my thoughts with you about things that could be made in the future and would like to ask all of you to share your ideas too.

Today i saw the video where the head designer for nokia was explaining some details about MeeGo and that they are bulding a whole new UI for it. Also he told that the system will be more inituitive (sorry if bad english).

This made me think about the platform "smartphones". If you look closely you will mention that smartphones aren't smart at all. you have to do everything yourself.

Wouldn't it be great if smartphones would become smart...? And how should that be possible. Well it could be somthing like this:

For example imagine we have a nokia N9-02 with MeeGo 2. This system would record/listen/watch everything the user is doing on a timeline basis. After sometime the N902 starts to see patterns in the way we use the device. So every morning at 7 am i start my coffee machine and read the news on my n902 and see the weather forecast. So after 50 times the phone registers the sound of a coffee machine around 7 am and searches its database for tasks that have somthing to do with this. So the N902 starts up the news and weather forecast websites for you even before you have unlocked the phone.

These kinds of things are the things i want to see in future smartphones. making a phone really smart

Last edited by sygys; 2010-12-10 at 13:31.