View Single Post
Congrats on your new toy nokiaqueen (and likewise gerbick).

I could have guessed how this topic was going to turn out from the topic title and don't believe you need to defend your choice, you have the phone you wanted and you like it. No one should be made to feel like a target for their choice of phone especially when its someone who has fair understanding of the mobile market.

We have to remember that both nokiaqueen and gerbick are not new to the forums and have been frequent posters here on maemo.org for a number of years now. They have also been on this Nokia rollercoaster with the rest of us and know full well what the score was with this MS & lumia ride. They did not go and buy their phones out of pure fanboy/girl blindness or buy into the hype of some sales tripe and then join the forum to troll some of us more ardent Nokia fans. If they (or any other TMO) user buys a lumia device and wants to sing the praises of a feature or comment on what the pro's and cons are of the handset, then I for one would be happy to read what they have to say.

It seems that we are forever reading polarised views on these things, beit Elop and his marketing machined WP7 fanboys or naysayers who don't believe Nokia can do anything right, it is quite refreshing to hear the honest reviews from a trusted poster of the forum. IMO their comments should be respected even if we still can't agree with their views. We can alway use this as an opportunity to ask more questions from a device owner that we know will give an honest and unbiased view point. There might even be a few surprises to learn.

Personally I would like to ask how is they call quality of the L900? I do understand there was the hic up at launch and props to Nokia for sorting that so damn fast, so with that now sorted I am interested to know if the call quality is back to the standards that you would expect from Nokia.

Edit: Sorry, went of on a tangent.

Last edited by MINKIN2; 2012-04-13 at 21:40.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post: