View Single Post
I didn't hit the touch-event issue as I was just using virtualbox. I know there is a rendering issue with bottom of each preview transparent and a race condition if you switch between app/switcher too quickly causing window to disappear.

I don't mind either way, the task switcher is going to be a real pain either way because the original is strung together using code that is now deprecated..at least twice. Hence the current mess. LIbhildon would need to use CSSU version as well, and would probably have to be done first. I'm still not 100% sure on solution for hildon-fm/filechooser.

My original aim with the project was to see what a future direction could be, so stuff like total backwards compatibility was not a major priority. For some features it just isn't worth it, like the touch support. Just check HildonPannableArea. Maybe going through and assessing each of the deprecated features in the original code and making a decision.

If using CSSU release, would it be worth ditching mx as well and using an updated version of tidy, similar to what champlain does (https://github.com/GNOME/libchamplai...ster/champlain)

On a side note, I did look at updating upstart-dev to install to the correct location. One change is it just needs event.replace.d and event.d replaced with init.replace.d and init. The second is to append .conf to the filename, but for some reason that didn't want to work.

I'm back at work this week so won't be around during the day.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post: