View Single Post
I've modified the transfers.py to allow the sync media button to also sync the sd card media folder.

How it works:
When looking for files to sync it will also check the folder /media/mmc1/DCIM and read all file names there. It will then continue as normal with synching but now include the sd card files. All files are uploaded to the N900Media/photo and N900Media/video folders as before.

I haven't tested what will happen if there is a naming clash with files in both the internal and sd card DCIM folders
There are 2 scenarios for this and my expected (but untested) outcome
1) First sync. I would expect that the file from the sd card will be uploaded to the server instead of the internal memory file
2) You have already synched the internal memory. I would expect the file from the sd card will NOT be uploaded to the server and the internal memory file will be left untouched on the server

It is attached and to apply it unzip the file do the following as root from the folder you unzipped to

cp /opt/dropn900/transfers.py /opt/dropn900/transfers.py.bak
cp transfers.py /opt/dropn900/

Note: This will overwrite the changes that sm8ps has written. So if you want to use both together someone will have to create a new version incorporating both changes.
Attached Files
File Type: zip transfers.py.zip (13.3 KB, 104 views)

Last edited by matrim; 2012-04-07 at 05:21.

The Following User Says Thank You to matrim For This Useful Post: