Thread: UbuTab
View Single Post
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/t...overs#/updates

Hello everyone!!

First of all, I apologize to all who haven't received any e-mail response. We are currently working on getting back to everyone's questions. If you are waiting for a response, please know you will get an e-mail back by the end of this week. If you haven't heard back after that, please try us again so we can help in any way possible.

Secondly, I know you are all anxiously awaiting the tablets. We are still a little bit behind in production. We were disappointed in the quality of the first batch of tablets from the manufacture. We do not feel they were of high enough quality to continue production of the current model. We are working with them to resolve the issues, and hope the next batch is up to our standards. Thank you for your patience in this matter! We are working on getting a few things updated so that we can send everyone the highest quality product. At this point we are looking at another 6-12 weeks before shipment.

I just want to thank everyone for their patience in this matter. We are working hard to get the UbuTab to you as soon as possible, but we don't want to skimp on quality to save time.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to comment or e-mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your support and patience!

- UbuTab Team