View Single Post
Posts: 804 | Thanked: 1,598 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gdynia, Poland
Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
I think I'll start with the low-level command-line program, then I'll add the gui. I need to learn GUI programming anyway!
As you wish, you may stay with low-level command-line program anyway and then create separate program only with gui, which, after choosing some options, runs programs in cmd adding appropriate arguments (I think this is how psx4m is made - there are command line emulators and gui just runs them with parameters), maybe in this particular case it will be better than messing low level parts of code with gui (and then there would be less possibilities of conflicts if more than one person works on source code). But the decision is, like David Kitt said in his song, up to you
Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
<sarcasm> Yeaaaaah, now it requires libxau6 = 1.0.7. (MeeGo's is 1.0.6) and this will eat your children if installed
</sarcasm>

Only jokin'

Seriously: libxau6 stuff is a lesson learned for me. I'm happy it's fixed now.
Good to know you're not butthurt about that little immature joke Anyway, I'm glad you solved that issue, that is a lesson not only for you, but for other devs, too And you gave a great reason to fix that ugly bug in autobuilder as soon as possible

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to misiak For This Useful Post: