View Single Post
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Aapo for GLES to run you need to use different libGL/libGLU than the one used for compiling (7.1RC worked, to avoid reinstalling for each test build: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FR96W0GL put in same directory and 'export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=.' before running. This got rid of "Failed to set video mode: Couldn't find matching GLX visual" error I had closing on me on a fresh 0.9 tiles build of DCSS).
Seems great. Do you mean you compiled crawl-tiles with TILES=y (and without GLES=Y) and then run binary on device with these (your link) *.so-files?

On repository crawl-tiles is compiled with TILES=y GLES=y, it uses libGLES_CM.so and libEGL.so, no GL/GLU. And error message is:
Code:
ASSERT(m_handle) in 'tiletex.cc' at line 79 failed.
Where your so-files comes, it is possible (and legal) to put their sources with crawl and handle building on autobuilder during building crawl?

Originally Posted by szopin View Post
I can't seem to get enter key running in your console version btw.
Vanilla console version is waiting '\r' for enter-key ('\r'=13), but N900 produces -1010 when enter-key is pressed. It was much easier to just change it than make them both working.
-> Drawback, can't play with real keyboard over ssh and maybe usb/bluetooth keyboard is also broken (unless some numpad-enter works?)

I added this to the first post.

The Following User Says Thank You to AapoRantalainen For This Useful Post: