View Single Post
Posts: 21 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by carbonjha View Post
I couldnt connect because the actual postgresql server package is not available for maemo. The thing that drives me crazy is for both sqlite3 and MySQL database I found every package needed. But sqlite3 is no longer supported by metasploit and MySQL didnt show up with db_status. I tried my best to make MySQL work but it just didnt work. oh!! GOD!! why this happens only with me??

Now Im setting up Maemo SDK to compile postgresql. I dont know what will happen this time. Though without any database I did a lot of pentest & I was successful almost every time. with the help of Wifite it takes 30 mins to 1hr to get into a machine remotely.
I have lots in my mind yet to try like client base exploit, pivoting, antivirus & firewall service manipulation and of course database as it is needed to pentest a large network with lot of machines.

added screenshots of successful meterpreter session I had yesterday with the help of WiFite and nmap. though sometimes N900 ran slowly even got stuck, some commands took a lot of time I was happy. It was a great day.
Carbonjha, how do you solve that db_connect problem? mind sharing?

thanks