View Single Post
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Washington DC Metro Area
Originally Posted by 48GX View Post
my next phone after the n900 that I have is another NIB n900.
Curiously enough, I'm on the same route: I originally grew so enamoured of the N900 that I managed (thanks to a friend) to snag another one, NIB, without paying the tripled price (id est, <$400USD versus circa $900 USD). Originally, this was because I enjoyed and got so much use out of the phone I knew I'd be hating life when/if it were ever physically damaged, HW fail, whatever.

Now, I'm content to continue using the original, with the NIB one on ice; even purchased extra batteries + another extended Mugen battery (my third) to keep NIB, inasmuch as one can do that with Lith Ion batteries.

As a phone, it works as a phone...Which for me, is what I need/want out of a phone. As a handheld-device, it works great at that, as well, though honestly I feel it has drawbacks (which the N950 addresses....).

That said, anyone with a new-in-box N950 which they feel like selling Yours Truly for a pittance is free to contact me -- that would likely cause me to 'upgrade' to a (technically) different phone....

~JMB