View Single Post
Somehow got past it, worked, did all this big process answered couple questions, said flashing, but I have no idea what it was flashing, VERY * confusing and tedious, I feel like a passenger onboard a pilot less plane taking the controls and not knowing a thing about process, actually that's exactly what it is. Anyways I'm lost and if anyone would help a chap out that would be awesome beyond. After doing the flash thing on this post
#sfdisk /dev/mmcblk0 -uM

/dev/mmcblk0p1: 0,7300,0C
/dev/mmcblk0p2: ,,,
/dev/mmcblk0p3:
/dev/mmcblk0p4:

But without the -uM command, also even though I did those command I only have my 8GB in the internal slot, which is mmc1 or mmc2 ?? After this It rebooted and it said to get boot menu hold menu button which I missed so its not back to my original 2008 os nothing is different where do i go from here? This is the most confusing peve job I've ever done on electronics, good lord.

So i'm at step 10) installing the kernels. Also Do i need to be mounted (the lid on) or the lid off, unmounted during the rest of this process? I've kept it offthus far. I am confused let me tell you.. I'm JUST a graphics designer.

Last edited by JFX; 2008-02-21 at 17:15.