View Single Post
Posts: 3 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Helsinki
Dear Peter,

I already got some background information from Shaun on the humorous tone he implied and surely didn't reach out, to the point of being seen so offensive.

I tend to see a lot of provocation in such language, and I find it offensive because it carries a quite disrespectful tone.
This might have to do with my foreign conduct of English language - pardon my French - and the same might apply to many of our Community members, hence the "outrage".

The frequency of these comments clearly demonstrates that the intent was to provoke rather than being constructive, reasonable or add value of any kind - unlike your own attempts to mitigate.
This is why I stand behind my decision of suspending Shaun's account.

After a close look at the logs, I have restored your karma points and apologize since I made a wrong decision in the morning for your involvement.
I actually want to thank you for elevating the discussion, trying to mitigate and now get to the core of the problem and its associated risks for our Community.
Welcome to discuss more on TJC so we improve, together.

I hope Shaun will post a pic from the library to nicely end up this thread as he requires...

Well, actually I don't need a picture
I took all necessary corrective actions so let's carry on!

Cheers,
Eric

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eric@tjc For This Useful Post: