View Single Post
Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
Goodmorning everyone, I have an Xperia X F5122, and I have problems with Patchmanager, in the sense that it is doing the flash with Nurmjoki both starting from Mouhijoki and then updating it, it does not work. I have always followed this "procedure" and I have never had any problems: - enable untrusted software; - active the developer mode; - install the "Sailfish Utilities" app from the official store; - I install Storeman; - install the "Patchmanager for Jolla Settings" app I go to "Settings", I click on Patchmanager and I enter the patch management screen. While in fact, with Nurmjoki, this last step does not do it, I can install the patches but without checking them. For example: the patch to have multiple folders, from Storeman install correctly, but I can not view it nor can I enable / disable it from Patchmanager. Where am I wrong?
Hi.
Did you install which version of Patchmanager? Because this error was in version 2 and version 3 is all with it. First of all update your repsitorios:
Open the terminal and type:
devel-su
rootme
pkcon refresh
pkcon update

Doing this install Patchmanager 3 and install its patches as you wish.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RafaelVlmendes For This Useful Post: