View Single Post
I had to send my N900 for repairs today so only had about 5 minutes of playing around with the new firmware. Couple of things though:

1. The new search function in application manager - is it just me or is this one of the dumbest ideas Nokia have ever come up with? I may be wrong but you can only search by application name and you have to use the start of the name. Correct? So if you are looking for msn pecan for example you have to type msn to get anything. If you type pecan you lose. Also you can no longer search by application description.

2. With the new integrated facebook chat I have to sets of facebook contacts. Those on jabber and those with the integrated chat. How do I get the contacts in the new chat merged into the existing contacts? When something happened earlier in the week that caused the jabber contacts to become unmerged I used the FB Migrator app to merge them and it did it perfectly. Tried it today and it said all contacts are already merged. How do I merge them without doing it manually? Also I deleted my Jabber account but the jabber facebook contact details are still showing in all my contacts. How the heck do you get rid of that without going into each contact and deleting detail (which would of course take about ten years)?