View Single Post
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by Dousan View Post
I really think people shuld think twice when bying a phone. If whatsapp is that important to them why go for an N9 with an OS dicontinued by Nokia, this really wont give any mass market apps this way. You knew what bought, who in there right mind would start out deving for a platform if they couldn't see profit in the end and here i'm talking about big/small companies not the devs here on tmo.
Talgal doesn't owe anybody anything, people donated of there own free will and if he can't do it in the end for one or the other reason, that is totally legit.
Further more if he's doing this for the money it's really a bad scam for small change, imo i don't think it would be worth it.
I see a lot of reasons why he hasn't replied here in two weeks and it's not about all of the accusations or demands it could be he's in a personal crysis of some sort. He could be trolling, but that doesn't affect the choise you made when buying this phone, you knew it would come short of apps and I think it's some of the reason why some people are getting frustrated over this.

Regards Dousan...
Ayyyy Ayyy, We not asking for freebies here, we'll pay if required.... Surely there's enough N9s for Whatsapp to profit from.... What do they have to lose?