View Single Post
Posts: 309 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by dekin View Post
pls can you elaborate on how to partition memory card? say i have 8GB and i want to partion 2GB only to use for neopwn? thanks
u will need at least 4GB to be able to install neopwn..to partition it, either u use the manual method, or u can use GParted..for Gparted, here's the link http://www.networkedmediatank.com/sh....php?tid=26629

Originally Posted by paulkoan View Post
The injection_modules.rar doesn't contain the actual kernel modules, just the scripts and desktop files needed to easily load them. Is that the intent?

It would be great if the modules could be uploaded somewhere - I am not all that interested in the rest of the neopwn image, but these would be handy. Besides, the leaked neopwn image seems to have vanished from the web unless my search is failing me.
yes, the .rar only contains the script to load/unload the modules..i'm not intending to upload only the modules itself..at least not yet

Originally Posted by Kieron View Post
Yep - it works fine if I run the commands line-by-line manually, but for some reason it doesn't want to work in script form. Really starting to piss me off now - everything else is working fine!
strange..seriously, i don't have any problem running it..try a fresh clean install..tell me how many GB u allocated for neopwn?

Originally Posted by Mentalist Traceur View Post
Well, mine's worse - mine just doesn't run in non-script form either. On the other hand, I'm trying to do it from outside NeoPwn, without even installing the entirety of NeoPwn (or any of it. I only untarred the one archive with modules). I installed two of the debs, but didn't run the flasher one. Rebooted quite a few times. *Shrug*

(Irony is, I waited months for some sort of public release, thinking it'll come out soon, it'll come out eventually. Just give it time, etc. Only after this postponed indefinitely thing did I get demotivated enough to try for the leaked beta files.)
have u tried the scripts i posted?

Originally Posted by joshv06 View Post
Neopwn is crashing as soon as I run it from the menu. Any ideas?

Thanks
u need to make the neopwn executable
Code:
sudo gainroot
chmod +x /usr/bin/neopwn
chmod +x /usr/bin/neopwn.sh
Originally Posted by hawaii View Post
That would presumably be due to the lack of compat-wireless in the power kernel.

The amount of fail in this thread is high. A bunch of users, sharing private files, who have no idea what they're doing, to get a penetration testing tool suite that they CLEARLY have no right to be using.

Awesome stuff here.
well i'm not sharing any private files though, except for the script to load/unload the kernel.. =)

Last edited by one1002; 2010-11-09 at 10:56.