View Single Post
Posts: 391 | Thanked: 908 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ suncity
Hi All!

I voted no, but I would help if I can (with donation too). I'm not a dev at all; I know python a little but creating little apps in python is just a hobby for me.

So. I thought maybe we can just collect ideas what applications do the community miss in which platform.
I use n900 on a daily basis and... I do not know what I miss... OK, that would be awsome if FCam or BlessN900 could take photos not just with 1 second but 30 seconds maybe or infinity Maybe it is the API or I don't know...
Still... I do not utilize half of my device's capabilities... I do not know who or what kind of people still use n900 but maybe not all of them are computer experts so their needs are maybe differ from yours/ours.

I could imagine that modest is faster. Maybe a better browser would be great (I know that there are tryings...). Modrana is so-so cool and very handy fo me. Being able to run debian/ubuntu/kali chroot... f#&@ing awsome. Maybe a newer python version would be great... So... maybe an up to date device would be great with FULL portrait support Do not get it wrong: I'm so-so thankful for all of you who still care...!

So I would collect ideas, missing functions etc. first and then arrange the competition. We could vote for these missed functions and the devs should ship a solution for that. Ok, this means that maybe only one or two app or function is developed at the same time but we could vote for the best. This is maybe a help for the devs too because if someone could write any app who would decide that "this or that is better or more useful"...?

Cheers,

jm

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to justmemory For This Useful Post: