View Single Post
Posts: 411 | Thanked: 1,105 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Europe
Originally Posted by herdem09 View Post
Can you elaborate how to activate LPM? Although I have applied the commands given, I cannot use double tap to wake.
I have also issues with the LPM from time to time but in general LPM should work. The LPM is activated automatically using proximity sensor. Try to mask the sensor (upper right corner) with your hand.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by abyzthomas View Post
Still three annoying problems left:

1. Call volume too low.
Anyone know how to tune it?

2, Screen stops responding to touch sometime. It never recovers and end up rebooting to reset it. Anyone else having this issue?

3. Bluetooth still get stuck. Call does not work, but music works from some apps (YTPlayer) some times!
1. no idea
2. Already addressed [hammerhead][alpha11] random crashes on lockscreen and [hammerhead][alpha11][sensors] random crashes
3. Testing BT is on my list.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
neither does video recording
Addressed
[hammerhead][alpha11][cameraplus] video recording crashs application

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@all: This is a community project. The more we help out with bug reporting and documentation the more those ports will be usable day to day.

Please post your findings here and use the bugtracker mentioned in the first post. If you have some howtos of general interest i will add them too. And don't be shy to ask the porters / developers on IRC :-)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BluesLee For This Useful Post: