View Single Post
when i switched my camera to the front camera, it crashed. and now i cant access my back camera because the application starts on the front camera and crashes

hmm editting the config file inside .config to use device 0 doesnt work either.

Using Wayland-EGL
[W] QQmlImportDatabase::registerPluginTypes:1875 - Module 'QtCamera' does not contain a module identifier directive - it cannot be protected from external registrations.
[W] DeclarativeWindow:eclarativeWindow:82 - No default allowed orientations defined. Check your device configuration!
[W] unknown:84 - qrc:/qml/FocusReticle.qml:84: TypeError: Cannot read property 'x' of undefined
[W] QtCamModePrivate::setPreviewSize:219 - Cannot set preview caps. Preview not supported
[D] LocalSensorManagerInterface::loadPluginFinished:92 - void LocalSensorManagerInterface::loadPluginFinished(QD BusPendingCallWatcher*) "Unexpected reply signature: got "i", expected "b""
[W] QtCamViewfinderRendererNemo:aint:93 - renderer not started yet
[W] QtCamModePrivate::setPreviewSize:219 - Cannot set preview caps. Preview not supported
[W] QtCamImageModePrivate::applyFastCapture:54 - applyFastCapture: not supported
[W] QtCamImageModePrivate::applyFastCapture:54 - applyFastCapture: not supported
[W] QtCamDevice::start:207 - Failed to start camera pipeline
[D] showError:227 - Error: Failed to start camera. Please restart the application.
i attempted to remove the config file. still no luck

Last edited by m4r0v3r; 2015-05-10 at 15:58.

The Following User Says Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post: