View Single Post
Posts: 249 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Great first time project Sony123. I like your app a lot, especially since I use Google Finance to monitor a few stocks I trade on.

Going forward, if you need a someone to test your Stockona, I would be happy to help out.

Some suggestions after using Stockona:
  1. A better icon for the desktop.
  2. I can see my quotes but they are showing in dollars ($) and not pounds (£). Is there a way it can recognize my location from my google log in and then show the correct currency?
  3. Last Prices are currently being showed incorrectly. e.g. $4.30 should be £0.43 (pence).
  4. The ability to maximise the screen would be great.
  5. On the page that shows graphs, there is dead space in the top middle of the screen. If you moved some detail (from the top right hand corner) into this space, you could move everything up a bit, giving more detail to the map. At present it feels like I can only use half the screen.
  6. The back arrow could appear in the dead space at the top middle of the screen.

The above is just for Horizontal Mode... sorry, I should have clarified that more. I've just tested Portrait Mode and WOW! - Very very nice!

But great app. I like it a lot. Are you making improvements?
My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

Last edited by MyNokiaN900; 2011-06-07 at 16:23.

The Following User Says Thank You to MyNokiaN900 For This Useful Post: