View Single Post
Sorry, but...
Originally Posted by qgil View Post
... http://apps.formeego.org serves the purpose of betatesting.
... no it doesn't. apps.formeego.org imho aims to be a free, full-featured alternative to Ovi/Nokia store, not a staging or beta testing platform for Ovi/Nokia store. apps.formeego.org has its own testing "repository" in which apps are placed for undergoing some community driven quality assurance before being promoted to the "public" repository.

I am sure you didn't mean it that way. But, honestly, this sounds a little like abusing apps.formeego.com as staging/beta platform.

Ideally, we would have all apps published on both apps.formeego.org and Nokia store in order to offer the best user experience to all users. Please don't get me wrong and I might be a little picky right now. However, the way you wrote it sounds a little deprecatingly like that apps.formeego.org only serves as beta/staging/low-quality repository for apps that will eventually get pushed to Nokia store which is imho not the case. From my perspective apps.formeego.org is a community driven effort to provide a free alternative to Nokia store.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wonko For This Useful Post: