View Single Post
Originally Posted by qgil View Post
The project discussed here is about getting the API, UX and apps of the first MeeGo device from Nokia running in the N900. For insiders, this basically means making Harmattan run in the N900. The Harmattan content is not public yet and nobody really knows how good the releases of this initiative will be.
I'm ready to test and give feedback but what I need to know is this. What MeeGo UX components are coming to this community edition? When will that be answered?

If this is not the thread, where do we ask about other third-party products like Skype an, OVI Maps and Flash 10.1?

I think you need to rename this thread because it is misleading. When you use MeeGo generically I think it should mean the whole ball of wax, MeeGo core, hardware adaptation, UX and 3rd party apps. ALL of it, otherwise be specific which components you are referring to.

As such this thread should be renamed to "N900 Community support for the future MeeGo UX release from Nokia". So let's be clear I don't want YOU or anyone else to say MeeGo will run on the N900 supported or not unless you mean EVERYTHING. And BTW, QT doesn't count at all.

Hopefully that will reduce the confusion.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geohsia For This Useful Post: