View Single Post
Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
Actually, I'm kind of late to the game with this. The LIRC server has apparently had support for this particular gadget for some years. (Of course, this also means that Irreco & co. have as well, as they are all using the LIRC server.)

So, in short, your N900 can already control it.
Well, for sure Irreco and co doesn't have it in their source code - probably require talking with LIRC server directly?

Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
Let me see if I can't get the same support into Pierogi. I can probably get the software to you faster than you can get the hardware to me...
Haha, that's for sure, considering how fast you're with implementing ideas into nicely working and polished programs

In this case, it's even better - I would like to test any "monstrosity" I've created before sending it to you, as I've never build something like that before. By briefly looking at example schematics found in NET, it's so simple, that could be used to teach kids as "my first project with soldering iron", but you never know until you actually start to patch it up

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: