View Single Post
As coding competition ended, and armattan version of txpad isn't - probably - top priority anymore, would it be too much, if I would ask for taking pity on us, and fixing two (or at least one) small, yet extremely showstopping bugs on Fremantle version?

Again, most important thing is, that txpad doesn't save font settings (type, size) on exit - or, generally, at all. It make it useless for ad-hoc script editing, as civilizing display prefferences every freakin' time You open program is a no-go.

I may be wrong, but the one above should be ultra-quick to write for author, no?

As for 2nd bug - less important, but more "scary" - trying to use any option for volume buttons hijacking, result in - upon volume button press - "acess right violation, press cancel to kill application, or OK to risk data loss" is presented.

I know, that You know those bugs already - in fact, I've myself "bumped" them, triple, during a year time. So, it's another hopeless try. Pretty please, at least saving fonts settings on exit. Or I will try to fix it myself. You don't want to see someone like me - with almost non-existen coding skills - to "update" Your program, and send it to -devel :P Really, You don't want to live through such disaster.

Thanks in advance.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: