View Single Post
Aspergerguy, I love you man, you're always there on forums i'm looking up with sincere and helpful replies (lots on Microsoft.com).

Because you're the dude for meego and symbian, pretty much a Nokia guru, I got this to ask you: what's better for security conscientiousness of the aforementioned two?

while writing this, i'm not wearing a tin foil helmet, though I try to be security minded. Someone (probably some-many) wrote they use symbian because it wasn't compatible with a cloud-based interconnectivity--i'm with that.does symbian actually provide the security this person spoke of? Is meego any better/worse in this respect?

My dilemma is that I love the n9, but it doesn't love me. On the other hand, I really like my 701 and it really likes me (if it's battery were better, it'd love me). What i'm getting at is that i'm currently using the 701 because it's exceptionally okay, but it's got no pizzazz, no flair, no spunk. Contrarily, the n9 has character, vigor, and actually potential (meego is open and living), but idk about it's faults, viz. inability to flash, constant battery hiccups, map funk, security uncertainty, etc.

Can you sway me one way our another?

P.S. Congrats on post 420 #LitLightLut

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AdaBwana For This Useful Post: