View Single Post
For those who did not see the humor in my previous posts, I just wanted to see what a broken N950 is worth around here.
Now if the exchangee wants to give me a new and perfect N950 in mint condition, it's a different question altogether.

Also, I own an N9, so wouldn't really care about having another one.

Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
i never seen the cracked screen around, is this for real? I mean maybe op has chinese n950 copycat, who knows
Pics go public as soon as they're uploaded, and I really can not stand seeing my broken N950 spanned across thousands of web pages online.
I can not believe that there are people who would buy a Chinese N950, and then start a new thread on Maemo.org just to cry about their broken Chinese ****.
Especially not the people who develop for it.
Still, if you want to see it, I'll attach the pics.
Here you are....

The new N950 I got:

The cracked screen:

Another angle at it:

Guess all you guys who wanted pics would be happy now. You couldn't help me earlier. You will not help me now, but just go "hahaha, a broken developer device" and other rubbish over a small mistake that every other person has done: dropping their device accidentally from their hands.

Last edited by Pranjal; 2012-06-14 at 19:05. Reason: Pictures not visible for some reason.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pranjal For This Useful Post: