View Single Post
Originally Posted by nicolai View Post
The goal was to have more apps. And still I think we have made a good job.
Now you're talking my language!

I think we made a difference in the number of new apps but also in the development that was done in the existing ones. And we also have a legacy by advertising and displayed the apps in their glory - you can tell from the discussion threads that a lot of new users have hopped on board even some of the more obscure apps and got involved Its great to see new threads open, help offered, and advice being given to take these apps to the next level

Originally Posted by Nathraiben View Post
(There, at least a hint of sunny now that my killing mood has cooled off a bit... )
I'll take anything at the moment, even little hints

I can understand why you're upset but at the same time, I kinda think you're taking a little bit too much to heart *ducks* OK some ApMeFo fan may have got a little overzealous with their hero worship (I really don't believe anyone would try to inflate your vote to discredit you) but in any case and any way, shape or how no one thinks your result is invalid - you're a very worthy and solid winner If you're worried about the google spider I'll hold it at bay with a pointy stick for the meantime.. it shall not index! But you may wanna remove any trace of any concerns from your posts in the meantime if it helps your future client searches (if u like)

You're a great runner up and ApMeFo is a great app. Im sure we all can see that. And if your clients of the future don't, I'll turn my pointy stick on them.. rawwrrrrr!

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

Last edited by kojacker; 2010-08-09 at 21:16.

The Following User Says Thank You to kojacker For This Useful Post: