View Single Post
Originally Posted by akira.pwr View Post
I've just tried to install Sf on cm12.1, obviously with latest TWRP recovery of multirom, seems it's flashed but now it's stuck on "extracting boot image" of Sailfish, is it a known issue?
I know there is a recommended TWRP version, but I was too curious to try it.

EDIT: my fault, everything was rignt flashed and it's working fine, even with latest Multirom TWRP recovery.

EDIT2: Well, I've understand why the old TWRP version is recommended, if you use the new, you can't flash the sensor fix.
I've found a problem, I haven't any data connection with my sim, the apn is right, but in settings results disabled and in light gray, so I can't switch to enabled.
Wifi works fine.
AAAAH! I can't believe I missed this. I felt very good about even tagging this as beta0, and could have sworn I tested mobile data as well. Data will be fixed *very* soon, even with instructions on fixing from that flash. I'm sorry, but I really appreciate letting us know.

In regards to store, either reboot, or run: ssu dr adaptation0, and reboot < will be added to piratepad in the new update.

I've removed the ota instructions from piratepad for now, and have restored the old link. This will be good again very soon, I apologize I missed this.

Edit: this is indeed strange, I could've sworn when I tested the new qofono packages initially, mobile data only failed to work on the first boot. Even reverting a settings workaround, it still fails to work. I might maintain the older packages through OBS for now (supporting a downgrade from the ill-tagged "beta0")

Edit2: there are device changes, that can be implemented through OTA'ing...but please don't yet. I clearly jumped the gun :/.

Edit3: I won't be able to test for ~1 day due to work. If anyone with multirom + required space are able to test this zip to see if mobile data is fixed, it would be much appreciated (ignore the weird zip name) [REMOVED]

Last edited by RealJohnGalt; 2016-06-29 at 08:54.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RealJohnGalt For This Useful Post: