View Single Post
Originally Posted by lupastro View Post
Before I installed the extensions it was not imnportant how empty the battery was. If I plugged the charger in when the phone was off, it charged without booting (showing the "big" battery charging icon..

Yesterday I let the phone discharge and then let the whole night charging. Even having less than 3% of the charge, when I connected the charger it tried to boot up. Meanwhile I pressed the power button for a couple seconds. It "switched off" and the charging battery icon was shown.

When I started it today (being still plugged to the charger) it "stucked" in the booting phase showing the nokia logo and playing the startup music. I never got the PIN request. It looked like a sort of booting loop. Sometimes the USB logo was shown in the upper right angle of the screen. Only once the carger was disconnected could I start the phone as usual without any problems.

I don't think this is an expected normal behavior. That's a very simple deduction:
- Without extensions: does not happen
- With extensions: it happens

Anyhow, it is not that bad. I will just have to make up my mind to this situation.
Returning to what I said....i just uninstalled the extensions and shut down the phone. Having the battery fully loaded the phone does not boot up as it did when the extensions where installed. It just shows the battery charging icon.

After uninstalling the extensions and before shutting down, I realized that the phone was much more fluid. Is it possible that these extensions slow down the phone? I do not have any other exotic application except from FasterN9 and a coulple unrelated N9Qtweaks.

I am sorry to say that, but I firmly think that the Status Menu Extensions have a direct influence in this faulty behavior.

Last edited by lupastro; 2012-10-10 at 14:01.