View Single Post
This is quite a late reply (necromancing a bit here) and, to be honest, I don't know how much of the original "YI Action Camera" will work but perhaps the following sneak peek might be interesting for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkWT_YpaP_s

It's going to be a bare bones python/qml yi cam controller app for Sailfish OS I finally started making after a bit of motivation and with a good amount of debugging/reverse engineering/testing help from Nokius. The first "YI 4k Action Camera" is the only one I have, so it's obviously optimized for that at this point, but we're trying to enable at least some features for the YI Discovery, as well.

You might find its source (or a build that may or may not be current) if you search the net a bit, but it's not ready for broad release, so I won't put a link here yet to not dissappoint anyone trying it.

If anyone has another Yi action cam, a bit of technical expertise and time and interest in testing, please PM me to help debugging weird behaviour, because some of those cameras APIs seem to react really differently than the 4k.

cheers!
___
list of i486/noarch packages on openrepos (jolla tablet)

Last edited by velox; 2018-08-15 at 12:17.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to velox For This Useful Post: