View Single Post
I live in Alabama and I have the 64gb N9

Words of warning. I bought my N9 on ebay and the seller was in washington so i bought it. It then got shipped from china ( so be sure to ask ahead of time where its coming from ) So when I got the phone it didnt have Facebook or Twitter on it. After a few back and forth arguments and the seller basically telling me I was an idiot for saying such blatant lies... and I can guarantee I wasnt lying. I just said F*ck it and kept the phone. Now Ive finally been able to reflash my phone with european firmware... though if you are half as stupid as me when it comes to programming and all that, then i do NOT recommend that. Just be careful with the purchase and ask before hand. Having the phone- and working in T-Mobile USA I cant begin to describe how many envious customers I have of my phone and I LOVE IT !

P.S. the sellers store name was : all_electronic_store. Im not saying avoid them, just be sure to have a clarifying discussion beforehand. My phone was shipped from china and is apparently malaysian modeled

good luck and enjoy the phone.