View Single Post
Originally Posted by hw9xx View Post
Thanks for your effort! Here's some feedback:

I successfully played movies from my QNAP 459Pro NAS (running Twonky 6.0.34) to my Samsung D6510 Smart-TV (Firmware 1.0.18).

I noticed that Helium shows a progres-indicator (time played) but it's not possible to use it to jump to a certain position. (I can do so on the TV, so it's not a file/player problem). Do you plan to add this? Maybe also for volume control? It would be very convenient so one does not have to switch from the N9 to the TV-remote and back.
Volume control is planned, I need that as well. Seeking does work, although that's one of the grey areas in the specs. If you could use gupnp-universal-cp, the Intel UPnP inspector or the Coherence UPnP navigator (forgot the name), browse to your TV, a service called AVTransport and give me the content of the state variable A_ARG_TYPE_SeekMode I can probably fix that.

I found the procedure to start playing not intuitive. I had to read the manual to discover the long press (was expecting the > on the
renderer page to start playing). It would be nice to have a feedback on the successful long press (vibrate).
This is going to change in a future version. Also I tried to add haptic feedback but it didn't work.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phako For This Useful Post: