View Single Post
after that long post, just wanted to briefly add that I went straight from a Nokia 3310 to the n900 as I'd refused ever to upgrade my mobile phone until Ifound what Iconsidered to be a fully converged device. The N900 has been exactly that, I could not have been happier with it's performance and functionality and I still love it dearly. However, N900 did gradually indoctrinate me into relying almost exclusively on my mobile phone for most computing & communications tasks. It's largely because of that that I now feel the need for the much larger (but still pocketable) screen & higher resolution, as I spend way too much of my life peering at the N900 screen these days. For me the Note is now the best form factor, as it will make the hours of reading books/websites/remote server screens much more pleasant on the eye. It's not an N900 beater on by other measure, but in the end, size DOES matter, and the note might just manage to converge another device (my desktop PC) out of existance - or at least into the spare room, instead of whirring away connected to the big screen TV in the loaunge!.

If you buy a niche, highly modifiable smartphone and proceed to mess it up by blindly screwing around, don't just blame the phone, also blame yourelf.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pigro For This Useful Post: