View Single Post
Originally Posted by pakarlss View Post
Sorry for late replies! Unfortunately I haven't been able to work on Squeezster for some time (been travelling, moving to a new home etc.). Hopefully I'll have some more time from now on.

Short status summary:
The new N9 version seem to be stable, will be sent to the Nokia store.
At a quick glance, there are no revolutionary stuff, but under the hood there are big changes. Squeezster now uses the new Squeezebox communication API (called onebrowser). This enables Squeezster to use the same server based navigation as the Squeezebox devices do. Meaning that e.g. if a server side app or plugin adds stuff to a content menu, it will be visible in Squeezster without any SW update.
There are other good side effects, e.g. the Favorites and Nowplaying lists will be presented with icons.

- The same update has been applied to the Symbian version, but this version hasn't reached full maturity yet.

@jared:
I haven't looked in to the E6 platform. What happens if you install the existing version on it, or is this impossible?
Hi pakarlss! :-)

Any news yet? Do you need testers to try out the symbian version? There is an issue in symbian version 1.0.0, that if you lower the volume on one player to - let's say - 60, and then you switch to another player and change the volume there (up or down), the volume on that player will also be set as 60. Can you chance this in the new version?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,
Robbe