View Single Post
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by llelectronics View Post
Mainly fixes the 1.1.0.38 OS Update issue which made the file browser useless. LLsVPlayer now uses the native Sailfish Video Picker for the "Browser Files" Page.
If you still want to have a file browser(with the ability to browse through folders and remove files) and still are on OS 1.0.X don't upgrade.!
Do you have a long-term plan to bring the file browser back at some point in the future, however distant? I absent-mindedly approved the upgrade when offended and now I got the lame stock video picker with most of the thumbnails empty with just "thumbnail cannot be displayed" in it. Even those thumbnails that are displayed are useless since I have clusters of 20-40 identical ones (episodes of the same series) and no file names. But even if all that were not an issue, the picker is STILL useless for one single reason: it does not understand directories. Throwing 400+ thumbnails in one large basket (that moreover forces the dreadful portrait orientation) must have been a work of a real genius.

One can say tbat it was my fault for upgrading despite having been warned and indeed it is, and yes I know how to revert it back, but I suppose I will have to upgrade sooner or later anyway.

So, is there at least a glimmer of hope to get some useful file browser back? Pretty please?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post: