View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
I used to run a site out side of maemo.org and I closed it be cause why should I spend money on hosting a site if maemo.org will host it for free.
I've been in the web dev industry for about.. give or take ten years now. I started off as a graphic designer, and then moved into PHP, ASP and ColdFusion when I realised programming pays better. I'm not asking for any of you to host it, design it, or maintain it. I have more than sufficient hosting which I already pay for, to service our traffic even if it becomes ridiculously popular.

Originally Posted by andrewfblack
Its not that we are so much against another site if someone wants to pay to host it and design it then I would most likely put my themes there as well, but no one is offering to do just saying we need one.
It's just in the very first post I said:

Originally Posted by code177
Edit: I just picked up n900themes.com/n900wallpapers.com so I'll see what I can do about getting a site up in the next few days.
So anyway. I hope that you guys will add your themes and backgrounds when the sites are done. Which will hopefully be within the next couple of weeks, assuming I can get it done in between work and personal life (you know how it is).