View Single Post
Posts: 150 | Thanked: 169 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by ade View Post
I really have no idea. It creates separate files per game afaik, so that would suggest one savestate. But we could investigate further.
edit: looks like it only supports one saveslot
Yeah, I haven't been able to deduce anything else myself. I found the save files but figured fceu could easily number them according to slots. Also, the fceu slot is numbered, which led me to believe that like in miscellaneous other emulators slots could be swapped - on the fly or otherwise. No big deal though; one slot is alright.

I will try to come up with someting smart, who knows
edit: the new version will have the option to switch on/off fceu cheating. It simply renames the cheat folder for the time the cheat option is switch off
Ah, great! Easier and faster than doing it manually. Thanks for implementing my suggestion.

I was refrerring more to arkanoid controlllers etc, meaning alternative emulated controllers for the NES itself.
As long as you map Sixaxis controls to keys, it should work like in any other emulator.
I suspect that reserved keys cannot be overwritten, but I have not tested that.
Ok, hopefully I will find time before too long to hook up a sixaxis and play around a bit myself.