View Single Post
Hello Everyone.

Newbie here, and recent owner of a N810. So far, I love my device, but I want to clear up some current confusion.

I use a Razr v3m silver from Verizon Wireless as my cell phone. I have a regular minutes plan along with a text message plan that make up my monthly bill. I'm very interested in syncing my cell phone and tablet so that I can access the internet at all times vs. relying on a wifi connection.

I came across this link via another post in this forum. It appears to me that I can indeed use my phone, via bluetooth, to access and use the internet. It appears, from the link, that I will need to add a data plan (I believe $15/month) in order to do this.

http://b2b.vzw.com/productsservices/...ssconnect.html

My questions are as follows:

Can anyone confirm the fact that what I'm assuming is correct, and if so, what is the best way to go about getting internet access with the tablet via my cell phone? Should I go to a Verizon store in person and explain my situation? Any "key words" I should use in order to clear up any confusion with whoever I encounter at Verizon?

There appears to be a "monthly allowance" of 5 GB. What exactly does that entail, and how much access will that allow me to have before going over my "allowance"?

How fast will my internet connection be on the tablet using my razr?

Lastly, will I be able to receive phone calls while using the cell phone for an internet connection in conjunction with my tablet? Does the connection simply get cut off with an incoming phone call?

I'm sorry for all my questions, but if this is a viable option in regards to having unlimited access to the internet on my tablet, well, that would huge for me.

Thanks in advance for all your answers!