View Single Post
Guys, just want to give everyone a heads up!! If your wazapp has been working normally, DO NOT try using whatsapp on nitdroid, I did so, and since then, my wazapp stopped working, login failed, and every attemp to register on wazapp returned the fail-too-many error, to make matters worse, even after putting my SIM on my N8, and even after downloading the latest whatsapp version, registration failed... I already emailed whatsapp support, and am still awaiting for a reply... The only way my whatsapp works right now, is on nitdroid... It looks like the whatsapp servers locked my number or imei to that whatsapp client version or OS I don't know... All I know is that all my attempts to register in other platforms and clients have failed, plus, on nitdroid, in the whatsapp client, when I delete my account, and even turning off sync settings and backup setting, doing a clean install, when I register my number, I never get the registration text number, I just get logged in right away without needing a registration code... So that prevents me from trying to use that code for wazapp as marrat suggested... I guess whatsapp servers saved my IMEI and client info, and just log me in without confirmation...
Anyway, bottom line, DO NOT TRY WHATSAPP ON NITDROID IF YOUR WAZAPP IS WORKING NORMALLY, OR IT WILL STOP THE VERY NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO START IT.

Cheers