View Single Post
Posts: 184 | Thanked: 327 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Nizhny Novgorod
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Use the latest version when you open it you have easy tweak mode, edit settings and edit folders...

Click on edit settings, choose your MfE Hotmail account then navigate to email_mime set to TRUE then navigate to email/email_mime set to TRUE...click on set from the context menu after you change the value of each field...Re-sync and it should all work
ha-ha, so they 'fixed' something on the server side again.... nice... So, I guess I need to make another update of the MeMailSettings.

To all users that are using 'Ovi Store' version of the MeMailSettings. There is a simple (for everyone, who worked with vi ) way to get this 'Edit settings' button.
All you need to do is to edit a little bit 1 qml file.
So, all you need to do is to uncomment this button's code in /opt/memailsettings/qml/MainPage.qml file.

This button's code looks like this:
Code:
Button {
id: settingsButton
text: qsTr("Edit Settings")
onClicked(): {
pageStack.push(Qt.resolvedUrl("AccountsPage.qml"), { nextPageName: "SettingsListPage.qml" , showOnlyMfE: false })
}
}
Likely, I'll be able to update MeMailSettings on this week if this 'email_mime' really helps with Hotmail

WARNING: Be careful with 'Edit settings' functionality, because you can break your email account. So, make sure that you now what you are doing on this settings page.

P.S. If you want to say 'thank you' to the devs, feel free to donate (just visit the support page and click a big 'donate' button ) or at least 'like' my youtube video and the application in the Ovi Store

Don't know how to sync your Hotmail account as an Exchange account with your Nokia N9? Use MeMailSettings! For help you can check out MeMailSetting's support page.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sergey_Kashin For This Useful Post: